NYSE Euronext (NYX) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, NYSE Euronext rose $0.57 (1.4%) to $41.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,344,718 shares of NYSE Euronext exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,701,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.85-$41.66 after having opened the day at $40.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.02. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Paulson Capital (PLCC), up 13.3%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage (AGM.A), up 9.2%, Siebert Financial Corporation (SIEB), up 4.6% and First Marblehead Corporation (FMD), up 4.0%.
- You can view the full NYSE Euronext Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NYX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV