SAN JOSE, Calif., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions, will host an Analyst and Investor Meeting from 8:30am to 12:30pm Pacific Time on Thursday, August 8, 2013 in Silicon Valley.
Key members of the senior management team will provide an in-depth overview of Synaptics' business including insights on the human interface market and technology trends. This will be complemented by hands-on product demonstrations as well as perspectives from industry experts. Financial analysts and investors may register to attend by contacting Stephanie Boyar by phone at (415) 489-2192 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-registration is required. For those who are unable to attend, the audio webcast portions of the event will begin at 9:00am Pacific Time and will be made available on Synaptics' Investor Relations website at http://investor.shareholder.com/synaptics/.
About Synaptics Incorporated
As a leading developer of human interface solutions which enhance the user experience, Synaptics provides the broadest touch solutions portfolio in the industry. The ClearPad™ family supports touchscreen solutions for devices ranging from entry-level mobile phones to flagship premium smartphones, tablets and notebook PCs. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad® and ForcePad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics' wide portfolio also includes ThinTouch® supporting thin and light keyboard solutions, as well as key technologies for next generation touch-enabled video and display applications. (NASDAQ: SYNA) www.synaptics.comFor further information, please contact: Stephanie BoyarThe Blueshirt Group for Synaptics415-489-2192 email@example.com SOURCE Synaptics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV