LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE: LOCK), an industry leader in proactive identity theft protection, today announced that it will report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after market close on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. The company also announced that it will hold a conference call on the same day at 5:00 PM Eastern Time to discuss its quarterly financial results. The conference call may include forward-looking statements.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing (866) 515-2914 from the United States or (617) 399-5128 internationally with conference ID 84617316, and a live webcast of the conference call can be accessed from the investor relations page of LifeLock’s company website at investor.lifelock.com. Following the completion of the call through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on August 7, 2013, a recorded replay will be available on the company’s website, and a telephone replay will be available by dialing (888) 286-8010 from the United States or (617) 801-6888 internationally with recording access code 76397931.
Inc. (NYSE: LOCK) is a leading provider of proactive identity theft
protection services for consumers and identity risk and credit
worthiness assessment services for enterprises. Leveraging unique data,
science and patented technology from ID Analytics, Inc., a wholly-owned
subsidiary, LifeLock gains a comprehensive perspective into identity
risk to best protect consumers. As part of its commitment to fighting
identity theft, LifeLock regularly works with law enforcement officials
to better understand identity theft threats and trends.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV