LAS VEGAS, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) today announced three senior level promotions in its Government Affairs, Corporate Communications and Public Relations departments.
"Today's integrated resort and casino industry is taking on an increasingly higher profile across the country and around the world as it embraces new technologies and explores new growth opportunities," said Jim Murren, Chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International. "These changes create demands on the international as well as U.S. federal and state legislative and regulatory levels, as well as ongoing interest for our company in new and diverse markets from North America to Asia," Murren said.
"This is also a new era for MGM Resorts and our industry, requiring increased focus on effective communications with all of our stakeholders – from employees to customers to guests to suppliers to public policymakers," Murren added.Murren announced the promotion of Alan Feldman to Executive Vice President of Global Government & Industry Affairs, Clark Dumont to Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications and Jenn Michaels to Senior Vice President of Public Relations. Feldman and Dumont report to Murren while Michaels reports to Bill Hornbuckle, MGM's President and Chief Marketing Officer. Alan Feldman - Executive Vice President, Global Government and Industry Affairs Feldman is one of the industry's most recognizable and trusted executives, and has brought increased focus to the company's government and regulatory areas as well as ongoing work in industry affairs. Feldman will continue as the MGM's principal spokesperson, especially on industry issues. Feldman was chosen to Chair the National Center for Responsible Gaming, and has been a leader in the American Gaming Association of which Murren will become Chairman in 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV