Hubzu, a leading online residential real estate marketplace, announced today that Philip P. Felice has joined as the National Sales Director for the Direct to Broker business. In addition, Hubzu has appointed Jonathan E. Dees and Laurence J. Tamkin as Regional Sales Managers.
Philip P. Felice
In the newly created role of National Sales Director, Mr. Felice will lead and oversee the sales strategy for Hubzu’s Direct to Broker Program. Mr. Felice has over 10 years of real estate management and business development experience. He joins Hubzu from Better Homes and Gardens ® Real Estate, where he served as Managing Vice President.
Jonathan E. DeesAs head of southeast regional sales, Mr. Dees brings significant experience working within real estate, banking and mortgage services to his role. Most recently, Mr. Dees served as the Buyer Referral Manager at Hubzu, where he oversaw a national network of agents and played a key role in the launch of Hubzu’s Direct to Broker Program. Laurence J. Tamkin Mr. Tamkin has joined Hubzu to lead northeast regional sales. He brings over 20 years of real estate, technology and online marketing experience, which includes founding and leading an online real estate agency. Prior to joining Hubzu, Mr. Tamkin was the Principal Broker at Boston Real Estate and Investments. “The value of our model has proven itself and continuing to broaden our Direct to Broker program throughout the U.S. is crucial. I am convinced that someone of Mr. Felice’s caliber will significantly contribute towards achieving our goal of providing a rich technology solution for real estate agents and brokers,” said Eric Eckardt, Vice President, Direct to Broker. “It is also clear that by employing an integrated, multi-channel approach, we can fully leverage the capabilities of Mr. Dees, Mr. Tamkin and our newly aligned sales team, to better serve the business as a whole,” added Eckardt.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV