Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc. (“Harris Teeter” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HTSI) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR).
Click here to learn more about the investigation http://zlk.9nl.com/harris-teeter-supermarkets-htsi/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Harris Teeter shareholders will receive $49.38 per share of Harris Teeter stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $2.5 billion. The investigation concerns whether the Harris Teeter Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the transaction, and whether The Kroger Co. is underpaying for Harris Teeter, thus unlawfully harming Harris Teeter shareholders.
If you own common stock in Harris Teeter and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/harris-teeter-supermarkets-htsi/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV