3 Stocks Pulling The Telecommunications Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, China Unicom (Hong Kong ( CHU) is down $0.12 (-0.9%) to $13.38 on light volume. Thus far, 119,455 shares of China Unicom (Hong Kong exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 619,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.33-$13.45 after having opened the day at $13.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.50. China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the provision of cellular, fixed line, and broadband services in China. China Unicom (Hong Kong has a market cap of $31.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 18.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate China Unicom (Hong Kong a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates China Unicom (Hong Kong as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full China Unicom (Hong Kong Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts