3. As of noon trading, TripAdvisor ( TRIP) is down $1.70 (-2.7%) to $61.04 on average volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of TripAdvisor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.52-$63.01 after having opened the day at $62.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.74. TripAdvisor, Inc., an online travel company, provides trip advisory services. TripAdvisor has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 50.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate TripAdvisor a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TripAdvisor as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full TripAdvisor Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts