3. As of noon trading, Best Buy ( BBY) is down $1.56 (-5.2%) to $28.17 on heavy volume. Thus far, 7.0 million shares of Best Buy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.03-$29.53 after having opened the day at $29.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.73. Best Buy Co., Inc. operates as a retailer of consumer electronics, computing and mobile phone products, entertainment products, appliances, and related services primarily in the United States, Europe, Canada, and China. Best Buy has a market cap of $10.2 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 150.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Best Buy a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Best Buy as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and generally high debt management risk. Get the full Best Buy Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts