3 Stocks Dragging The Industrial Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Deere ( DE) is down $1.14 (-1.4%) to $82.77 on average volume. Thus far, 1.6 million shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.54-$84.00 after having opened the day at $83.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.91. Deere & Company manufactures and distributes agriculture and turf equipment, and construction and forestry equipment worldwide. Deere has a market cap of $31.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 5.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Deere a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Deere as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Deere Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts