3 Stocks Pulling The Health Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Catamaran ( CTRX) is down $0.62 (-1.3%) to $47.25 on average volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.87-$47.96 after having opened the day at $47.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.87. Catamaran Corporation provides pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services and healthcare information technology (HCIT) solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry in North America. The company operates in two segments: PBM and HCIT. Catamaran has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 1.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Catamaran a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Catamaran as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Catamaran Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts