2. As of noon trading, Schlumberger ( SLB) is down $0.36 (-0.5%) to $76.18 on light volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Schlumberger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.99-$76.54 after having opened the day at $76.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.54. Schlumberger Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the supply of technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to oil and gas exploration and production industries worldwide. Schlumberger has a market cap of $99.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 22 analysts that rate Schlumberger a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Schlumberger as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins, unimpressive growth in net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Schlumberger Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts