3. As of noon trading, Apache Corporation ( APA) is down $0.95 (-1.2%) to $80.51 on average volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Apache Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.26-$81.43 after having opened the day at $81.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.46. Apache Corporation, an independent energy company, explores for, develops, and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids. Apache Corporation has a market cap of $31.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Apache Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Apache Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Apache Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts