1. As of noon trading, Nike ( NKE) is down $0.40 (-0.6%) to $63.54 on light volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.50-$63.91 after having opened the day at $63.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.93. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for men, women, and children worldwide. Nike has a market cap of $45.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are up 23.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Nike a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nike as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Nike Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ( XLP) while those bearish on the consumer non-durables industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts