3. As of noon trading, VF Corporation ( VFC) is down $0.90 (-0.5%) to $197.58 on light volume. Thus far, 164,503 shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 521,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $196.99-$199.34 after having opened the day at $198.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $198.48. V.F. Corporation designs and manufactures, or sources from independent contractors various apparel and footwear products primarily in the United States and Europe. VF Corporation has a market cap of $21.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are up 31.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate VF Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates VF Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full VF Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts