4. As of noon trading, Energizer Holdings ( ENR) is down $2.03 (-1.9%) to $102.94 on average volume. Thus far, 188,176 shares of Energizer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 478,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $101.85-$104.92 after having opened the day at $104.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.97. Energizer Holdings, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of primary batteries, portable lighting, and personal care products worldwide. It offers household and specialty batteries, including carbon zinc, alkaline, rechargeable, and lithium batteries. Energizer Holdings has a market cap of $6.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are up 28.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Energizer Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Energizer Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Energizer Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts