1. As of noon trading, Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) is up $0.24 (0.7%) to $34.59 on light volume. Thus far, 15.2 million shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 51.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.32-$34.81 after having opened the day at $34.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.35. Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Microsoft Corporation has a market cap of $286.7 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 28.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Microsoft Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Microsoft Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts