2. As of noon trading, Automatic Data Processing ( ADP) is up $0.63 (0.9%) to $71.67 on light volume. Thus far, 495,797 shares of Automatic Data Processing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $70.84-$71.68 after having opened the day at $70.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.04. Automatic Data Processing, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide business outsourcing solutions. The company operates in three segments: Employer Services, Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services, and Dealer Services. Automatic Data Processing has a market cap of $34.4 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 24.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Automatic Data Processing a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Automatic Data Processing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Automatic Data Processing Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts