3. As of noon trading, Lam Research Corporation ( LRCX) is up $2.05 (4.3%) to $49.55 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of Lam Research Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.60-$49.70 after having opened the day at $47.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.50. Lam Research Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, refurbishes, and services semiconductor processing equipments used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Lam Research Corporation has a market cap of $7.4 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 26.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Lam Research Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Lam Research Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Lam Research Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts