3. As of noon trading, TJX Companies ( TJX) is up $0.35 (0.7%) to $51.61 on average volume. Thus far, 2.1 million shares of TJX Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.16-$51.63 after having opened the day at $51.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.26. The TJX Companies, Inc. operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the United States and internationally. The company operates in four segments: Marmaxx, HomeGoods, TJX Canada, and TJX Europe. TJX Companies has a market cap of $37.0 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 20.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate TJX Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TJX Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full TJX Companies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts