Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAWS) (“Lawson” or “the Company"), a distributor of products and services to the MRO marketplace, today announced that it will report its results for the second quarter 2013 on Thursday, July 25, 2013, pre-market. The Company will hold a conference call to review second quarter results beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Domestic callers may participate in the live conference call by dialing 1-877-317-6789; international callers should dial 1-412-317-6789. You may access streaming audio of the call through the events calendar on the Investor Relations page of Lawson’s website.
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the completion of the call through August 8, 2013. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 1-877-344-7529; international callers should dial 1-412-317-0088. The PIN access number for the replay is 10016326#. You can also access the webcast replay on the Investor Relations page of Lawson’s Web site through August 8, 2013.
About Lawson Products, Inc.Founded in 1952, Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAWS), is an industrial distributor of more than 375,000 different maintenance and repair supplies. Lawson Products serves its customers through a dedicated team of sales representatives and employees. The Company services the industrial, institutional, commercial and government markets in all 50 U.S. states, Canada and Puerto Rico. For additional information, please visit www.lawsonproducts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV