BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) announced the promotion of Susan Wright Greenfield to senior vice president, investor relations and corporate secretary, responsible for overseeing corporate governance matters and communications between the board of directors, senior management and the company’s shareholders.
Susan Wright Greenfield (Photo: Business Wire)
Greenfield will report directly to BankUnited Chairman, President and CEO John Kanas, who said, “Susan played a key role in critical corporate matters as vice president of investor relations. She is a trusted advisor to me, the board and members of the senior management team, and I know she will continue to serve our company and its shareholders well.”
Greenfield joined BankUnited in 2006 as vice president of investor relations. She has worked in the banking industry for nine years. Greenfield holds a bachelor’s degree in political science with a concentration in public administration from Northeastern University and is a resident of Delray Beach.
Greenfield’s office is located in BankUnited’s Miami Lakes headquarters, 14817 Oak Lane.About BankUnited, N.A. BankUnited, N.A., a national bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU), is headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with $12.7 billion of assets, 97 branches in 15 Florida counties, two branches in the New York metropolitan area, and 1,459 professionals as of March 31, 2013. Ranked 10 th on Forbes Magazine’s list of “Best Banks in America 2012,” and one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services. The company recently opened two additional branches in New York, bringing the New York total to four branches. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit www.BankUnited.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV