PHILADELPHIA, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Network (LFN), the retail private client division of Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) today announced its top three 2012 advisors: Gary Katz, Peter Maller, and Marilen Versaggi.
The annual award is the highest acknowledgment of the firm for financial advisors and reflects the dedication they consistently share with clients throughout the country. LFN has more than 8,000 affiliated advisors.
"These individuals have followed different paths to success, yet share common traits of our most successful advisors – ongoing commitment to their clients," said David Berkowitz, President of Lincoln Financial Network. "I applaud their outstanding work and thank them for their contributions to Lincoln."
Katz, a Wealth Preservation Specialist at Sagemark Consulting, was named the Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) Planner of the Year for the second time. He won the LFG Planner of the Year award in 2009.With 25 years in the industry, Katz, 50, began his career at Bankers Trust Company. He joined the Sagemark Consulting management team in 1988 and established his own practice in 1994. Currently, Katz is a "Prestige Planner" in the Sagemark Consulting Private Wealth Services Group, which comprises less than 1 percent of all Sagemark Planners. He specializes in helping retired individuals, owners of closely held businesses and other successful professionals satisfy charitable desires, and efficiently transfer their assets to future generations. He earned a bachelor of business administration in finance from The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. He is currently based in Paramus, NJ. Maller, a Wealth Advisor and Managing Partner at Heritage Financial Consultants, LLC, has been named Lincoln Financial Advisors (LFA) Planner of the Year for the fifth time. He was named Planner of the Year in 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV