USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:USNA) today announced that second quarter results will be released after the close of market Tuesday, July 23, 2013. USANA executives will hold a conference call to discuss this announcement with analysts and institutional investors the following morning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The call will be broadcast over the Internet and can be accessed at http://www.usanahealthsciences.com.
The webcast is also being distributed over Thomson’s Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson’s individual investor center at www.fulldisclosure.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson’s Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
About USANAUSANA develops and manufactures high-quality nutritional, personal care, and weight-management products that are sold directly to Associates and Preferred Customers throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Mexico, Malaysia, the Philippines, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Thailand, France and Belgium. Additionally, USANA’s wholly owned subsidiary, BabyCare, Ltd., operates a direct selling business in China. More information on USANA can be found at http://www.usanahealthsciences.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV