Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SONS), a global leader in SIP communications, announced it has expanded its channel partner program, Sonus Partner Assure, to include additional partner designations, including the adoption of two-tier distribution partners. The program’s enhancement underscores the growing number of participating resellers since the Sonus Partner Assure program launched last year to support the extension into the enterprise market with the company’s session border controller (SBC) portfolio. Today, Sonus solutions are sold through a diverse network of reseller partners to small and medium businesses, large enterprises and regional service providers. The expansion of Sonus Partner Assure into a two-tier business model extends Sonus’ reach across channels, including more than 250 partners who have joined the program following the company’s acquisition of Network Equipment Technologies, Inc., ("NET") in August 2012.
The announcement of the expanded Sonus Partner Assure program ensures superior partner enablement via:
- Continued, high-touch support to its established partner community as the number of participating resellers in the program continues to grow
- Expanded partner management with value-added distributors engaged to provide pre- and post-sales technical support, in-region labs and demonstration resources and expedited local product delivery capability worldwide
- Broader self-service tools available through the Sonus Partner Portal, including an online quoting tool for instant delivery of product configurations and pricing, direct access to technical support documentation and trouble ticketing as well as a hub of communications resources from bulletins to webinar archives and product collateral
- Accelerated ramp up for new partners and new partner representatives through the extensive library of online, on-demand training courses for both sales and technical job functions
Sonus’ portfolio of session border controllers (SBCs) is purpose-built for the demands of SIP-based communications and feature rich applications like Unified Communications (UC) and video. Sonus SBCs enable secure access to SIP trunking and unify disparate UC architectures across an enterprise. SIP trunking and the move to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) can generally reduce traditional enterprise telecom bills by up to 50 percent. The Sonus portfolio provides the industry's only end-to-end SBC solution portfolio delivering SIP-enabled applications from the service provider to enterprise headquarters to the branch office.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts