Lia Griffith, A Gift Wrapper From Portland, Ore. And The Winner Of The 2012 Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, Wrapped A Giant Model Airplane With An Eight-foot Wingspan In The Final Round To Win The $10,000 Grand Prize. (Photo: Ray Stubblebine)
Professional and recreational gift wrappers, paper crafters, artists and makers alike are encouraged to enter the 17 th annual Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, sponsored by 3M, the maker of Scotch Tape. Eight finalists will be chosen to receive an all-expenses paid trip to New York City to compete for the $10,000 grand prize and the title of the 2013 Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper.
Lia Griffith, a gift wrapper from Portland, Ore. and the winner of the 2012 Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, wrapped a giant model airplane with an eight-foot wingspan in the final round to win the $10,000 grand prize. (Photo: Ray Stubblebine)
Contestants will convene at Celsius at Bryant Park on Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, to demonstrate their gift-wrapping skills and compete amidst a live band and a flurry of holiday magic at the park’s retail shops, ice skating rink and holiday tree.
Enter now through Sept. 22, 2013! The first 25 people to submit qualified entries will receive a Scotch Brand Prize Pack with an assortment of colored and patterned tapes from the new Scotch Expressions line of products.
- Visit MostGiftedWrapper.com and view the official rules.
- To enter: Create and submit an original three-minute video describing why you have what it takes to be the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper. In the video, display at least one gift that you have wrapped and provide your best gift-wrapping tip.
- To tell a friend or family member: Complete the online form to send information about entering the contest. If your friend or family member is declared the winner of the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest, you will win $500!
Twittercue: #Win a trip to NYC to compete for $10k in @ScotchProducts #MostGiftedWrapper #contest: MostGiftedWrapper.com #craft #giftwrapAbout 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit www.3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter. 3M, Scotch and the Scotch Brand Most Gifted Wrapper Contest are trademarks of 3M. © 3M 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV