Celadon Group Inc. (NYSE:CGI) will release its fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and fiscal year end results on Monday, July 29 after the close of the market. A conference call to discuss the fourth quarter and fiscal year end results will be held on Tuesday, July 30 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Participants may join the conference by dialing 855-410-0553 or 646-583-7389 pin 720996 followed by the # key or accessed via webcast at Celadon's Investor Relations Web site, http://investors.celadontrucking.com, under the Events section. A replay of the webcast will be available through August 30 at http://investors.celadontrucking.com.
Celadon Group Inc. ( www.celadongroup.com), through its subsidiaries, provides long-haul and regional full-truckload freight service across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company also owns Celadon Logistics Services, which provides freight brokerage services, less-than-truckload services, as well as supply chain management solutions, including warehousing and dedicated fleet services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV