5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: WIN, VIP, LINE, AEC, CLI
- AEC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ASSOCIATED ESTATES RLTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, ASSOCIATED ESTATES RLTY CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.03 versus -$0.27 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.36 versus $0.03).
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ASSOCIATED ESTATES RLTY CORP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ASSOCIATED ESTATES RLTY CORP is rather low; currently it is at 18.44%. Regardless of AEC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 22.99% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Associated Estates Realty Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts