5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: VIV, BCE, GAS, EPB, WPZ
- 40.55% is the gross profit margin for WILLIAMS PARTNERS LP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.28% is above that of the industry average.
- WPZ, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 10.8%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- WPZ's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.87 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 0.49 is very low and demonstrates very weak liquidity.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $511.00 million or 0.38% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow WILLIAMS PARTNERS LP is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -25.63%.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, WILLIAMS PARTNERS LP's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Williams Partners Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts