5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: VIV, BCE, GAS, EPB, WPZ
- BCE INC has improved earnings per share by 5.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, BCE INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.34 versus $2.87 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income increased by 5.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $566.00 million to $599.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 0.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, BCE INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- 48.75% is the gross profit margin for BCE INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.17% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full BCE Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts