NORTHBROOK, Ill., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) will conduct a conference call and webcast at 9 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Thursday, Aug. 1 to discuss second quarter 2013 earnings. The company will issue a news release announcing quarterly results at or after 4:05 p.m. ET on Wednesday, July 31. Shortly thereafter, the company plans to post supplementary financial and statistical information online and file its quarterly 10-Q. These materials will be available on Allstate's website at www.allstateinvestors.com.
The investor webcast also can be accessed at www.allstateinvestors.com. For those unable to participate in the live event, a webcast replay and downloadable MP3 file will be posted on the company's website shortly after the event ends.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, serving approximately 16 million households through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names and Allstate Financial business segment. Allstate branded insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services are offered through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives, as well as via www.allstate.com, www.allstate.com/financial and 1-800 Allstate ®, and are widely known through the slogan "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®."
SOURCE The Allstate Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV