Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/11/13, BlackRock Investment Quality Municipal Trust (BKN) will trade ex-dividend, for its monthly dividend of $0.08, payable on 8/1/13. As a percentage of BKN's recent stock price of $14.83, this dividend works out to approximately 0.54%, so look for shares of BlackRock Investment Quality Municipal Trust to trade 0.54% lower — all else being equal — when BKN shares open for trading on 7/11/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for BKN, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.08 declared by BlackRock Investment Quality Municipal Trust:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from BKN is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 6.47% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of BKN shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, BKN's low point in its 52 week range is $13.65 per share, with $17.43 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $14.78.
In Wednesday trading, BlackRock Investment Quality Municipal Trust shares are currently up about 0.1% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV