TEMPE, Ariz., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) now offers customers the ability to skip the line at baggage claim with Bags VIP delivery service; which delivers their bag to their home, hotel or office. The airline also offers customers the Track Your Bag tool on usairways.com. Track Your Bag allows travelers to follow their bags from check-in to landing from their smart phone, tablet or laptop.
"US Airways is continually exploring ways to improve our customers' experience through new services and tools that make their travels with us easier and more enjoyable," said Kerry Hester, US Airways' senior vice president, customer experience. "Customers can track their checked bag from check-in to arrival using our Track Your Bag tool and they now have the option to skip the wait at baggage claim and let Bags VIP deliver their luggage to their location of choice."
Bags VIP Delivery Service
Customers can now opt to have their bags delivered directly to their home, hotel or business with Bags VIP delivery. Travelers can schedule and pay for Bags VIP delivery up to one hour prior to their scheduled departure by visiting maketraveleasier.com/usairways. Once scheduled, customers need only to drop the bags off at the airport, pay any applicable baggage fees and they will be delivered within four to six hours of arrival. Bags VIP delivery service starts at
$29.95 and is offered in all domestic locations the airline serves. For more information about Bags VIP delivery service visit usairways.com/baggage or maketraveleasier.com/usairways.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV