Pharmacyclics Reaches New 52-Week High (PCYC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pharmacyclics Incorporated (Nasdaq:PCYC) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $96.44, above its previous 52-week high of $95.85 with 431,164 shares traded as of 9:46 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 814,400 shares over the past 30 days. Pharmacyclics has a market cap of $6.32 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 50.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Pharmacyclics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of cancer and immune mediated diseases.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV