Tomorrow, July 11, 2013, 30 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0% to 21.3%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Nuveen Enhanced Municipal Value Fund (NYSE:NEV) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 8 cents per share. At a price of $13.96 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.8%.The average volume for Nuveen Enhanced Municipal Value Fund has been 90,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Nuveen Enhanced Municipal Value Fund has a market cap of $272.3 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 12.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. You can view the full Nuveen Enhanced Municipal Value Fund Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about ABT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV