Hewlett-Packard Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HPQ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $26.22, above its previous 52-week high of $25.87 with 3.9 million shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 17.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Hewlett-Packard has a market cap of $48.54 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 78.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Hewlett-Packard Company and its subsidiaries provide products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers, small-and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors worldwide.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV