NEW YORK, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) will report second quarter financial results on Monday, July 29, 2013. A conference call for analysts and investors will begin at 11:00 a.m. EDT and will be hosted by the Company's chief executive officer, James S. Tisch, and chief financial officer, Peter W. Keegan.
The news release and a live webcast of the conference call will be available online at the Loews Corporation website ( www.loews.com). Those interested in participating in the question and answer portion of the call should dial (877) 692-2592, or for international callers, (973) 582-2757. The conference ID number is 11582722.
A replay of the call will be available at www.loews.com or by dialing (800) 585-8367, or for international callers, (404) 537-3406. The telephone replay requires conference ID number 11582722 and will be available through August 30, 2013.
About Loews CorporationLoews Corporation is one of the largest diversified companies in the U.S. Its principal subsidiaries are CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), a 90% owned subsidiary; Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO), a 50.4% owned subsidiary; Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP), a 53% owned subsidiary; HighMount Exploration & Production LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary and Loews Hotels, a wholly owned subsidiary. For more information please visit www.loews.com SOURCE Loews Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV