DETROIT, July 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, is expanding its partner program to enable organizations to resell, refer or white-label Covisint Identity Services (CIS) to better serve existing customers and attract new ones in rapidly expanding cloud markets. The Covisint program delivers a premium partner experience that includes a partner portal, sales training and support, marketing assistance and easy deal registration.
Technology and systems integration companies continually seek to attain new customers while growing their existing customer base. These organizations are often challenged to keep pace and provide market-leading solutions in emerging cloud markets. Covisint's Partner Program allows these companies to capitalize on this opportunity by adding depth to their solution sets while also delivering ROI and services to current customers.
Those receiving the highest value from the Covisint Partner Program include (but are not limited to):
- system integrators specializing in hybrid cloud, on-premises and mobile infrastructures;
- managed service providers (telecom, hosting);
- value-added resellers;
- resellers and original equipment manufacturers where identity management is a key value proposition; and,
- those offering enterprise software/hardware solutions, including multi-factor authentication, mobile device management and security incident and event management.
CONTACT: Media Contact Doug Anter, Public Relations, Compuware Covisint, email@example.com, 313-227-0127
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV