PNC Financial Services Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (PNC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for PNC Financial Services Group (NYSE:PNC) is tomorrow, July 11, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 44 cents per share. At a price of $75.51 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for PNC Financial Services Group has been 2.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. PNC Financial Services Group has a market cap of $40.42 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 30.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States and internationally. The company's Retail Banking segment provides deposit, lending, brokerage, investment management, and cash management services.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV