Here are Citi's top five buy-rated Internet stocks.
May, who has an $1,100 price target on Google, believes the Mountain View, Calif.-based company is the best combination of growth, price and long-term confidence in both management and a strong position in several growth areas.
In the short run, May believes Google could see a benefit as mobile ads might start to boost, rather than hurt revenues.Google is scheduled to report second-quarter results on July 15. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters are looking for earnings of $10.78 per share on $14.45 billion in revenue. Shares have outperformed the broader Nasdaq significantly this year, as several analysts have put $1,000 price targets on the Internet search giant. Google shares have gained 27.97% year-to-date. GOOG data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV