ISTANBUL, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Turkcell (NYSE: TKC, ISE: TCELL), the leading technology and communication company in Turkey has collaborated with Yandex, the international internet browser, to create a search engine geared towards the youth. The biggest youth club under "gnctrkcll" now offers a dynamic platform that will give access to everything the customers' needs on the internet, much faster and easier with the new gnctrkcll Yandex Browser.
The collaboration, which provides gnctrkcll customers with an internet browser of their own, provides a unique internet setting for the youth group, which spends the most time online. Customers who download YandexBrowser 1.7, from gnctrkcll.yandex.com.tr are not only provided with a fast and smooth internet experience, thanks to the smart search line and Turbo mode features, but are also greeted with a search engine that can be customized with special background designs. The new browser also provides the ability to access personal settings that on other computers with the installed YandexBrowser from anywhere, at any time. The ability to customize backgrounds with selected pictures and a favorites sites bar, as well as other features, make it obvious that this will be precisely the new practical, secure and fast internet browser that the youth has been waiting for.Turkcell Chief Consumer Marketing Office Burak Sevilengul stated the following about the collaboration between gnctrkcll and Yandex: "We are always working towards providing gnctrkcll customers with the newest and best experience. Yandex, which has recently increased competition in the search engine and internet browser sector with its dynamic approach, make it possible for young people to access information at speed with flexibility and customized advanced solutions. Thanks to our cooperation, not only will customers be able to search easily online, but also up to date on current developments on their own agenda at the same time. I especially want to thank Yandex Turkey Chairman Mehmet Ali Yalcindag, the employees of Yandex and the gnctrkcll team for all their efforts in making this extraordinary project possible." The prominent features of the gnctrkcll YandexBrowser 1.7
- The Smart Search Line: Both website addresses and search questions can be entered into the smart search line when searching. The smart search lines provides hints to the user, while inputting website addresses or questions, and also provides the ability to make a quick search in other search engines, or on Wikipedia.
- Interface: The interface, which provides users with fast access to the pages they visit the most, also contains current information on the weather, traffic and notifications from the social media.
- Turbo mode: When internet connection speed falls the Turbo mode is automatically activated. This technology compresses the pages that are being viewed to enable faster downloading. The turbo mode not only speeds up the opening of pages, but also saves on internet usage quotas.
- Customization: The background of the interface can be customized. Users can select existing images, or else download an image as their background.
- Synchronization: Users can transfer their particular preferences and saved favorites to YandexBrowser at another computer with just one click. Thus, users can access their own personal settings from anywhere, at any time.
- Security: The Kaspersky anti-virus system always warns users against sites that may contain harmful content, and automatically scans files that are downloaded onto the computer against viruses. Additionally, the HTTPS security protocol is used to ensure that data backed-up on Yandex cloud based data storage service YandexDisk.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts