DuPont (DD) built a $34 billion annual chemical and materials business through innovation. The firm's labs have been the birthplace of technologies like Kevlar, Nomex, Tyvek, and Corian. More recently, though, DuPont has been carving out a lucrative niche in the agricultural chemical world, building up its genetically modified seed business and becoming one of the key suppliers of crop seeds in the world. That's helped to fuel double-digit margins in the bottom line and top-line numbers that have eclipsed pre-recession revenues in each of the last two years.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV