CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced that it has significantly expanded CA Chorus™, the industry’s only integrated management platform for the mainframe, with new capabilities for network and system management. The company also announced additional mainframe management solutions, all of which help improve IT performance and productivity, while minimizing the total cost of ownership (TCO) of management software.
Together these solutions help organizations meet their business-critical goals of providing effective, uninterrupted business services to employees and customers.
CA Chorus Infrastructure Management for Networks and Systems integrates system, network and DB2 for z/OS performance management applications into a single, intuitive interface, to help companies:
- Simplify and streamline the management of networks and systems;
- Improve productivity of IT administrators, allowing them to anticipate, find and solve problems faster; and
- Reduce outages, increase system availability and improve customer satisfaction.
This expansion of CA Chorus, along with previously announced solutions— CA Chorus for DB2 Database Mainframe Management, CA Mainframe Chorus for Security and Compliance Management and CA Mainframe Chorus for Storage Management—is accessed from a common management workspace, enabling IT staff to work with maximum efficiency and reduce operational costs.”As the number of mainframe transactions skyrocket, customers are under pressure to deliver more IT services while cutting costs,” said Michael Madden, general manager, Mainframe, CA Technologies. “CA Chorus gives our customers the tools to solve today’s immediate challenges while laying the groundwork for the dynamic data center of the future.” CA Chorus Unifies Mainframe Management for a Superb User Experience The CA Chorus platform unites mainframe management in an intuitive workspace. It elevates the user experience by tying together an increasing number of administrative functions such as security, storage and infrastructure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV