- Strong Support for Cloud and Hybrid Solutions
- Nearly all respondents (87 percent) feel that cloud solutions are important to their business. A majority of CIOs (83 percent) assign similar importance to on-premise solutions, a finding that suggests a bright future for hybrid environments that integrate on-premise and cloud-based applications.
- Most CIOs (67 percent) using cloud applications have already adopted some hybrid tools.
- A vast majority (75 percent) of hybrid users feel their company's IT processes are less complex after migration.
- Migrating to Hybrid Cloud Services Increases Efficiency
- CIOs have achieved efficient operations using cloud applications integrated with on-premise solutions, with 75 percent of hybrid users confirming that their company's IT processes are less complex after migration.
- Integrations between on-premise and cloud applications are gaining steam, according to CIOs who noted that the hybrid approach allows employees who work off-site to access data.
- Internal Resistance and Security are Primary Barriers to Adoption
- Institutional barriers are prominent for most (75 percent) of non-hybrid cloud CIOs.
- Security is the top concern, with 52 percent of all CIOs saying on-premise solutions are more secure than cloud-based.
Newsbyte: SAP And Wakefield Research Survey: By Migrating To The Hybrid Cloud Environment, Over 70 Percent Of CIOs Simplified Their IT Processes, Citing Increased Speed And Flexibility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts