WINDSOR, Conn., July 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SS&C Technologies (Nasdaq:SSNC), a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software, will announce its financial results for the 2 nd Quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the close of the market on Thursday, August 1, 2013. The earnings conference call, scheduled for August 1, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, will discuss Q2 results.
Details of the release are as follows:
News Release: To be released on Thursday, August 1, 2013. The release will be available over GlobeNewswire and from SS&C's website at www.ssctech.com . To receive the press release via email immediately after wire distribution, visit investor.ssctech.com and click on Email Alerts.Earnings Call: Dial 877-312-8798 (US and Canada) or 253-237-1193 (International), and request the "SS&C Technologies 2013 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call"; conference ID# 17176429. Audio Replay: A replay of the earnings call can be heard after 8:00 p.m. on August 1, 2013, until midnight on August 8, 2013. The dial-in number is 855-859-2056 (US and Canada) or 404-537-3406 (International); access code # 17176429. The call will also be available for replay on SS&C's website after August 1, 2013; access: http://investor.ssctech.com/results.cfm . About SS&C Technologies SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software focused exclusively on the global financial services industry. Founded in 1986, SS&C has its headquarters in Windsor, Connecticut and offices around the world. Some 5,500 financial services organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services. These clients in the aggregate manage over $26 trillion in assets. Additional information about SS&C (Nasdaq:SSNC) is available at www.ssctech.com . Follow SS&C on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV