Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) announced today that it will report financial results for the three and six month periods that ended June 30, 2013 in a press release to be issued at 4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on July 31, 2013. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results one hour later at 5 p.m. EDT. The press release and financial statements will be available on the company’s website at http://investors.itron.com at 4 p.m. ET.
Interested parties can listen to the conference call on a live webcast. The webcast, along with a supplemental presentation, will begin at 5 p.m. EDT and may be accessed from the company’s website at http://investors.itron.com/events.cfm. Participants should access the webcast 10 minutes prior to the start of the live call to install and test any necessary audio software. Participants can also pre-register for the webcast at any time using the link above.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available on Aug. 1 through Aug. 5. To access the telephone replay, dial 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820, and enter passcode 5310793.
About ItronItron is a global technology company. We build solutions that help utilities measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement and control technology; communications systems; software; and professional services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 utilities in more than 100 countries, Itron empowers utilities to responsibly and efficiently manage energy and water resources. Join us in creating a more resourceful world; start here: www.itron.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV