Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT), a hotel real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on investing in upscale extended-stay hotels and premium branded select-service hotels, today announced that its board of trustees has declared a monthly common share dividend of $0.07 for July 2013. The common dividend is payable August 30, 2013, to shareholders of record on July 31, 2013.
About Chatham Lodging Trust
Chatham Lodging Trust is a self-advised REIT that was organized to invest in upscale extended-stay hotels and premium-branded, select-service hotels. The company owns interests in 73 hotels acquired for approximately $1.5 billion, comprised of 21 hotels it wholly owns with an aggregate of 2,911 rooms/suites in 11 states and the District of Columbia and holds a minority investment in a joint venture that owns 52 hotels with an aggregate of 6,927 rooms/suites. Additional information about Chatham may be found at www.chathamlodgingtrust.com.
This press release may contain “forward-looking statements” within
the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
about Chatham Lodging Trust, including those statements regarding
acquisitions, capital expenditures, future operating results and the
timing and composition of revenues, among others, and statements
containing words such as “expects,” “believes” or “will,” which indicate
that those statements are forward-looking.
Except for historical
information, the matters discussed in this press release are
forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and
uncertainties that could cause the actual results or performance to
differ materially from those discussed in such statements.
risks are discussed in the company’s filings with the Securities and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV