MONTREAL, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Bell Canada today announced that it will redeem on August 9, 2013, prior to maturity, all of its outstanding $1,000,000,000 principal amount of 4.85% Debentures, Series M-20, due June 30, 2014 ("Series M-20 Debentures").
The Series M-20 Debentures will be redeemed at a price equal to $1,027.874 per $1,000 of principal amount of debentures plus $5.315 for accrued and unpaid interest up to, but excluding, the date of redemption.
Registered holders of Series M-20 Debentures will receive a notice providing the details of this redemption, including where to present their debentures for payment.
About Bell Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing consumers and business customers with wireless, TV, Internet, home phone and business communications services. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media. Bell is wholly owned by Montréal's BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE). For more information, please visit Bell.ca.The Bell Let's Talk mental health initiative is a national charitable program that promotes Canadian mental health across Canada with the Bell Let's Talk Day anti-stigma campaign and unprecedented funding for community care, research and workplace best practices. To learn more, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk. SOURCE Bell Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV