CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced that it will host a conference call and webcast at 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 to discuss first quarter fiscal year 2014 financial results, which ended June 30, 2013. The webcast will contain forward-looking statements and other material information.
Individuals can access the webcast at http://investor.ca.com/ or listen to the call at 1-877-561-2748. International participants can listen to the call at 1-720-545-0044.
Supplemental financial information relating to CA Technologies earnings announcement will be available at http://investor.ca.com/ at approximately 4:30 p.m. ET on July 24.
Individuals can access the archived webcast at http://investor.ca.com/ or listen to the replay at 1-855-859-2056. International participants can listen to the replay at 1-404-537-3406. The passcode is 16542686. The replay will be available at 8 p.m. ET on July 24, through July 31, 2013.About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com. Follow CA Technologies Twitter Social Media Page Press Releases Legal Notices Copyright © 2013 CA. All Rights Reserved. One CA Plaza, Islandia, N.Y. 11749. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV