In court papers, the Nashville company listed $18.01 million in assets and $14.93 million in liabilities.
Debtor counsel William L. Norton III of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings could not be reached for comment. Sawaya Segalas & Co. is the debtor's financial adviser, and Carl Marks Advisory Group is crisis manager.
Christopher F. Graham of McKenna Long & Aldridge represents Oreck Acquisition. Graham also could not be reached on Tuesday.
Bruce R. Kraus, Benjamin D. Feder and Gilbert R. Saydah Jr. of Kelley Drye & Warren and sole practitioner Robert J. Welhoelter are counsel to Royal.John H. Rowland, Courtney H. Gilmer and Jamie L. DeRensis of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz represent debtor-in-possession loan agent Black Diamond Commercial Financial. Timothy J. Dable and Daniel J. McGuire of Winston & Strawn are co-counsel to Black Diamond. Donald E. Rothman of Riemer & Braunstein represents prepetition lender Wells Fargo Bank (WHR). Kenneth A. Rosen and Sharon Levine of Lowenstein Sandler and Daniel H. Puryear and Maximilian R. Loosen of Puryear Law Group represent the official committee of unsecured creditors. Written by Aviva Gat
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV